Home / No refund policy
MAGAR STAR AIDS AND NATURAL SOCIAL SERVICE TRUST (MSANSST), Payment gateway Donation policy.(No refund)
- If you are using the payment gateway to pay donation online using Debit/Credit Card or Net banking, then you do with own cards/are do so with the consultation/approval of the card owner/account holder (if in case you are not the card/account holder).
- Due to loss of availability or technical error there could be a possibility that the payment might not go through while processing the payment through Credit/Debit card or Net banking account. During such circumstances our support team shall meet you to support you in doing it, over mail or any online mode.
- If transaction is found suspicious by our risk management team and to protect your payment from potential fraud, we are forced to identify the credit card holder before we proceed with the credit of the amount. You may be asked to submit identification proof along with front copy of your credit card by email to complete your transaction.
- Transaction processing charge will be borne by the user for using the payment Gateway as it is donation for social cause.
- If the transaction has been cancelled by the user, processing charges will still apply to the card holder.
- Payment Gateway is an additional Payment option available for the user and is not the only option for making Payments.
- Cancellation and refund policy (Only donation and Re-donation-no refund)
- Each NGO has its own policy, as a result of which we adhere to the same. Also, refunds will be not be done any case Only re-donation to NGOs.
- In case of re-donation to other NGOs working in India will be allowed for best practices for decentralized project implementation and the service to the poor and the marginalized/ minority people/ health and research/ the good service entry and allocation of the honorarium to the social workers/ unorganized people concerned.
Dispute and resolution policy
In case of any dispute you can meet local office over the mail with the details. We will try to provide amicable solution to both the parties subject to availability of the service; Decision of Indian office will be final. Indian laws and rules prevailing in the court of justice will be applicable for the all the social service sector/donations.